Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pieces of Pieces, A History of Me

Over the past week I've posted about a wide variety of things that are important to me. I've tried to share my views, openly and intimately, with the hopes that someone out there reading these words might find something useful. Today I want to share a list of things that I love. It would take me forever to name and list everything, but here are a few that come to mind.





This is one of the first books I read that made me cry, and then later cheer for a happy ending.



This book inspired me to write my own stories and share the magick that books can lend.


This was the first "rpg" game I ever played. It gave me a chance to finally be the "knight on a magical quest".










These movies brought fantasy and imagination alive. They helped me to dream of worlds to come and things unseen.


















These songs have served as the soundtrack of my soul.










These shows pushed me to question my assumptions and broaden my views.



Last but certainly not least, let me include here the people I've met along the way. Those who have shared their time and energy, their thoughts and ideas.  I want to say "Thank You" to all the creators, artists, the dreamers and poets, the sane and insane who have touched my life over the years. You have given me gifts that I could never repay but remain eternally grateful for. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment